Frontier Landscaping Inc. is a full service landscape company. We have been providing excellent quality landscape and tree services to commercial and residential customers throughout Southwest Washington and the Portland-Metro area since 1988. Let us help you create and maintain a great-looking landscape around your shop, office building, apartment complex, or home.
We are specialists in the design, installation, and care of gorgeous landscapes. We also offer expert tree services for property owners. Our staff of over 30 professionals is dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service, whether we’re installing a new landscape or maintaining an existing one. With over 26 years in the business, we know what it takes to give top quality service and to go above and beyond with our warranty. We understand that your landscape is an important investment and adds to the value of your property. As full service landscapers, we are there for you every step of the way.
What service are you looking for?
The Process of Installing and Caring for a New Landscape
Frontier Landscaping will be with you every step of the way. We work with you from the design stage all the way through installation to project completion. We also recommend landscape maintenance to safeguard your investment.
Our landscaping experts will work with you to determine your design preferences and style tastes. Perhaps you like a wilder cottage garden design that encourages nature and pollinators to thrive. Or you may want a more formal Italian style garden, with topiaries and formal planting beds. You may have a modern home that calls for minimalist planting, with repetition of a few core plants for maximum effect. Whatever your tastes, we will listen to your preferences and work with you. We will find the design solution that works best for you and is within your budget.
Expert Landscape Installation
Once you decide on a style and we finalize your design, our installation crew will get to work. We focus on high quality work and the safety of both your family and our crew during this process. Our years of experience will be apparent in our expert installation of paths and patios, water features, retaining walls, landscape lighting, and irrigation, as well as other landscape elements you specify. We make sure to choose materials that contrast with or complement your home.
Following the installation of the hardscaping and irrigation, we then add the plants to make your landscape come to life. Here in the Pacific Northwest, we are lucky to have so much plant material available to choose from. You can choose from different styles of planting design:
- Pacific Northwest garden – Create this typical garden with a mixture of conifers and deciduous trees, such as Japanese maples and dogwoods. These are great options that thrive in our climate and provide spectacular fall color. Add to this some low-maintenance ornamental grasses and flowering shrubs and perennials to provide year-round blooms and interest.
- Drought tolerant or dry garden – As the climate continues to change, we get less rainfall here in the summertime. Using plant materials such as succulents, cacti, and other desert plants from drier regions can really transform your garden into a desert oasis and save on your water bill!
- Asian-themed gardens – There is an intention to all the landscaping elements found in Japanese gardens – from a flowering cherry tree to a water feature or the raked gravel open space. These can be beautiful, simple, and tranquil landscapes where less is more.
- Woodland gardens – Because of the large trees in our region, many gardens don’t receive much full sunlight. But shady yards can be beautiful, filled with native vine maples and ferns, as well as shooting stars and bright forest grasses.
- Seasonal rain gardens – Incorporating a rain garden as part of your landscape can help to conserve water and prevent runoff into storm drains. This garden feature can create interest in your yard with a change in elevation and a unique combination of plants.
Preserve Your Landscape for Years to Come
Once your landscape has been installed, it will need maintaining. Our maintenance crew is highly skilled in seasonal clean up and pruning, as well as lawn maintenance and hedge trimming. As your landscape grows and changes, it will need expert guidance to bring it to maturity and beyond.
Frontier Landscaping Inc was established in 1988 for the purpose of providing customers with a full-service landscape experience. We take great pride in the quality of our work as well as satisfying the needs of the customer.
We are a multi award-winning company made up of three distinct, skilled teams: Installation, Maintenance, and Tree Service. These crews are led by experts. All our workers are enthusiastic and strive for quality, courtesy, and responsibility.