Paths and Patios
Paths and patios are an essential part of your landscape plan. A landscape design first and foremost starts with considering how you move around your yard. You may start with a new path and stairs from the street to your front door so that guests don’t have to traverse the front lawn. But don’t stop there! We can help you plan your backyard – for example, where best to situate a patio so it is most convenient for access to the house. Paths and patios also add well-needed structure to your garden and define the space.
Define Space and Bring Structure to Your Yard
We consider the placement of paths for function – add a path that leads around the side of the house connecting it to the front yard or incorporate pathways to enhance the enjoyment of your property. A path can take you on a journey amongst the planting beds where you can enjoy nature or perhaps it leads to a focal point in the garden – a spring-blooming tree, a bench with a view, or a water feature.
Whatever your needs and tastes, Frontier Landscaping will build paths and a patio to suit your needs. Whether your property is big or small, we’ve got you covered. We also take care to integrate the architecture and materials of your home with any hardscaping work we install. Frontier’s professionals will create paths, patios, and steps to suit your needs, solve problems, and enhance your landscape and property value.
The Benefits of Adding a Path and Patio to your Landscape
- Allows you a space to sit and appreciate your garden and nature, promoting relaxation and encouraging you to spend more time outdoors.
- Makes more of your garden accessible for you to use and appreciate.
- Enables you to easily carry out tasks such as taking out the garbage.
- Makes your house safer and more accessible to guests and deliveries.
Materials Used to Create Paths and Patios
- Slate – gives a sophisticated sleek look to your home – integrating well with modern architecture.
- Brick – provides a classic look, enhancing cottages and older styles.
- Concrete – offers a uniform, modern, minimalist feel enhancing simple, elegant architecture.
- Flagstone – provides a rustic look or more uniform, modern style, depending on how it is cut.
- Pavers of all shapes and colors – integrate well with many different designs of housing and garden designs. Pavers are versatile and can be used to create a variety of patterns and styles.
Install Paths and Patios to Suit Your Family’s Needs
Frontier Landscaping will create living spaces that extend the hospitality of your home, encouraging you and your family to spend more time outside. Maybe you’d like a private, quiet area where you can relax surrounded by nature. Or we can create a place for gatherings – an area where you can add a fire pit or outdoor kitchen. We can even install a basketball court for you!
With the many styles and sizes of materials available, the design possibilities are endless. Frontier’s path and patio installation experts are experienced in laying pavers and installing other hardscape materials. Our hard work and attention to detail results in a high quality finished product that will endure the elements for many years to come. We offer a Landscape & Irrigation Guarantee.
Frontier Landscaping provides expert irrigation design, installation and repair to residential and commercial properties in Vancouver, Portland, Battleground, Kelso, Longview, Camas, Clark County and Multnomah County. Contact us today!